It starts here...
Your Cart
dw 8000 espen kraft
dw 8000 espen kraft
Retro Powertools.
By Michael Oakley
For Serum
Get Serum PT serum pt
Retro Power Tools for Serum is a toolbox of 75 presets aimed at giving you the best all around palette.
You will find everything you need to create a masterpiece whether it's Synthwave, Chillsynth, Eurodance, Italo Disco, 80s Synthpop and modern retro.
If you're looking to save time, add inspiration & make a professional sounding project then look no further than the retro toolbox for Serum!
dw 8000 espen kraft
Vol I.
By Michael Oakley
For TAL Sampler
Get TAL Sampled tal sampler
Michael Oakley returns, this time focusing on the TAL Sampler. For this bank he sampled many vintage synths, tweaking his presets to perfection to give the bank a lush authentic feel, taking you back into a time you never knew you visited.
Expect lush pads, crystal bells, dreamy chorus and crisp bass. The bank ships with 32 presets for TAL Sampler.
To install: Simple copy the preset folder of this pack called: TAL SAMPLER MICHAEL OAKLEY into the preset folder for your TAL Sampler.
dw 8000 espen kraft
Retro Powertools.
By Michael Oakley
For TAL U NO LX
Get Powertooled retro power tools tal u no lx
Retro Power Tools for TAL-U-NO-LX is a super sound set of 72 dreamy presets with the focus on being melodic and expressive to spark inspiration in your next production.
You’ll find Arps, Bass, Bells, Pads and Synth categories to choose from all utilizing the latest version of TAL-U-NO-LX features: including the new delay and reverb effects section.
The way I approached the sound design on this bank was to make only sounds that I would personally use in my own productions.
dw 8000 espen kraft
Synthwave Essentials I.
By Michael Oakley
For Spire
Get In-Spired spire swe 1
Reveal sound’s Spire is currently my favorite virtual synthesizer to use. There isn’t any sound type that I haven’t been able to faithfully recreate in Spire.
In this signature soundbank, you will find my own personal patches that I created to inspire and evoke creative ideas while I’m writing. These sounds are retro-futuristic, atmospheric and very melodic, playability wise.
I used Spire extensively on my latest EP ‘California’ and you’ll find many of the original patches from those songs as well as recreations for my live show.
dw 8000 espen kraft
Retro Powertools.
By Michael Oakley
For Spire
Get Powertooled power tools spire
110 Retro inspired presets covering genres such as: Synthwave, Retrowave, 90s Eurodance & 80s Synthpop.
Modwheel and Mod Controls assigned to every sound.
Sounds types included - Arp, Bass, Keys, FX, Pads, Lead, Polysynth & Drums.

Soundbanks, Samplepacks, Artist Exclusives & more. Home of the niche & nostalgia. We don't ride waves, we create them.

Check back daily for spotlights, events & daily flash sales. Support your fav hero's from the 1's & 0's... or become one.😍

We curate the best creators in the galaxy, period. The gems, the holy grails, the 10/10's
Over 11,000 users, 70,000 pack purchases
& 650+ 5 star reviews since launch
We don't store your payment details on our servers, nor harvest & sell your data

Peep these creators pushing limits

Michael Oakley
Michael Oakley United Kingdom
(66)
Arcade Summer
Arcade Summer South Lismore, Australia
(233)
Mitch Murder
Mitch Murder Stockholm, Sweden
(2)
The Midnight
The Midnight United States
(42)
KRAFT
KRAFT Norway
(106)
Timecop1983
Timecop1983 Netherlands
(56)
Luftrum
Luftrum Denmark
(15)

Want to become a creator & sell your content & services on The Patchbay? Look no further 👉 Become A Creator.

But don't just take our word for it...

The Patchbay has proven itself to be a one-stop shop for the enthusiastic synth producer at entry level to the well-established Retrowave titans whose tracks are adored by the masses. Gary Falcon Lang as its creator has arguably tailored one of the world's best platforms for sound creation with his ethos of user-friendly, straightforward management. As a Creator, there's no better place to be!

The Patchbay is all about giving producers the best possible sounds to lift their creative productions. I love it as a creator when looking for new cutting-edge sounds to use in my own productions. When I recognize many of the well-known artists on the site who have created commercial patch banks & sample packs, that gives me great confidence that the quality of the products is going to be of the highest level.